The Book Slayer is a blog dedicated to book reviews, book discussions, giveaways, and other MISC bookish things. Most of the book reviews are for high fantasy, urban fantasy, contemporary romance, sci-fi, and dystopian books. I mainly stick to YA – but will occasionally toss in a review for an exceptional NA. Reviews are posted on my blog, Goodreads, Amazon, and Barnes & Noble, as well as promoted through Twitter and Facebook.
If you are interested in having me review your book please note that:
- I don’t accept payments for reviews.
- All reviews are based solely on my opinion and experience while reading.
- If a book garners only 1 star from me I will not post it on my blog.
- If I accept a book for review, and the review itself needs to be submitted before the publication date, I need at least 5 weeks notice. *I have a full time M-F, among other responsibilities, so blogging/reviewing is a side hobby.
- I prefer digital books (iBooks, PDF, Nook or Kindle) but I will also accept physical.
- I won’t accept non-edited ARCS. I don’t require finalized copies, but the editing process must have started before I review a book.
- All reviews are posted on this blog, as well as Goodreads, Barnes & Noble, and Amazon. I will also post links on @slayingbooks on Twitter and facebook.com/thebookslayer on Facebook. If there’s another site you would like your review posted on please let me know.
When submitting requests YOU MUST send me:
- A summary of the book
- A picture of the book cover
- The link to Goodreads
- Publication Date (if applicable)
If you are interested in having me review an audiobook please note that:
- I only listen to contemporary romance audiobooks.
Please understand that not every book can/will be accepted.
Contact info: email@example.com